EU investments in tourism in the Pomeranian Voivodeship approved!
Date added: 2017-12-18, Time15:08:44
Construction and extension of ports, marinas and mooring bridges, infrastructure of canoe routes and new bicycle routes - will be created thanks to the projects that, by the decision of... more »
The next stage of the expansion of the Żuławy Loop is started
Date added: 2017-12-18, Time12:06:17
303 km of an unforgettable adventure that can be experienced by canoe, yacht, motorboat or houseboat - the Żuławy Loop, one of the region's major attractions, is advertised in such an... more »
We already know the date of next years regatta for the Cup of Three Marshals!
Date added: 2017-11-20, Time10:05:13
Despite the fact that we still have 2017, we invite you to participate in next year's regatta and the Cup of Three Marshals. In 2018, competitions that from year to year gain greater... more »
The Pętla Żuławska together with the Gdansk Bay will develop with co-financing
Date added: 2017-11-20, Time09:42:57
The Pomeranian Voivodship Board has chosen to co-finance projects that make up the following strategic projects: "Pomorskie Szlaki Kajakowe", "Pomorskie trasy rowerowe o... more »
2. Śląskie Targi Wodów Wodnych i Rekreacji WIATR i WODA 2017 in Katowice with Pętla Żuławska
Date added: 2017-11-14, Time10:28:08
2. Śląskie Targi Wodów Wodnych i Rekreacji WIATR i WODA 2017 took place in Katowice at the International Congress Center on November 10-12, 2017. The most beautiful yachts, luxury... more »
With the Pętla Żuławska at the II International Travel Trade Fair in Nadarzyn
Date added: 2017-10-26, Time09:15:59
From 20 to 22 October at Ptak Warsaw Expo in Nadarzyn, was held the second edition of the World Travel Fair. During the event, you could have an instant, 3-day trip around the world.... more »
Zulawska Loop Company was established /May 2013/
Date added: 2014-04-28, Time12:27:42
On 28th May 2013, in the Old Town Hall in Elblag the agreement of "Zulwaska Loop sp. z o.o." was signed. 9 partners of the project “Zulawska Loop - water tourism development. Stage I" joined the company, including: Elbląg Municipality, Braniewo Municipality, Braniewo City Municipality, Tolkmicko City and Municipality, Malbork City Municipality, Cedry Wielkie Minucipality, Nowy Dwor Gdanski City and Municipality, Sztumski County and Krynica Morska City Municipality. Elblag is the head office of the company. It was established for a period of 6 years. The company is the manager of the infrastructure created under the project and carries out the public tasks to maintain ports and marinas owned by members, and in particular by:
1. Land and infrastructure development;
2. Sharing ports and marinas for tourists and charging fees;
3. Forecasting, programming and planning of ports and marinas development;
4. Construction, extension, maintenance and modernisation of infrastructure;
5. Monitoring and taking actions in order to ensure achievement of indicators of the project "Zulawska Loop - water tourism development. Stage I".
6. Organising competition to identify operators for individual ports and marinas, responsible for day-to-day management.
7. Monitoring and control of the operators actions;
8. Ensuring smooth operation of ports and marinas, including safety ensurance.
9. Establishment of regulations in force on the territory of ports and marinas and monitoring of their compliance.
10. Advertising and promotion of ports and marinas.
11. Maintain proper order and cleanliness in ports and marinas.
If you want to be informed about the different event and events related to the loop Zulawska subscribe to the newsletter. Enter your e-mail and join our database
You can always unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking the link in the footer of the submitted through e-mail us
Projekt współfinansowany przez Unię Europejską z Europejskiego Funduszu Rozwoju Regionalnego
Urząd Marszałkowski Województwa Pomorskiego, Departament Infrastruktury, ul. Okopowa 21/27, 80-810 Gdańsk, tel: 58 32 68 171, email@example.com