The Centre of the Tour and Entertainment of the Zulawska Loop is a multimedia platform, effectively presenting the investments that were executed under the project of the network of ports and... more »
The virtual guide of the Zulawska Loop is a compendium of knowledge about the waterways of the Vistula River delta and the Vistula Lagoon.
The Żuławska Loop is an attractive waterway connecting with each other water routes of the Vistula, Martwa Wisła, Szkarpawa, Wisła Królewiecka, Nogat, Wisła Śmiała, Wielka Świętej - Tuga, Motława,... more »
Aims of the project
Execution of the project "Zulawska Loop - water tourism development" will contribute to the following aims:
- Strengthening economic development of the Pomorskie region and Warmia and Mazury region by tourist development of waterways.
- Construction and development an integrated tourism product characterised by high competitiveness in the country, which is a tourist attraction of voivodeship.
- Development of waterways of the Vistula River delta and the Vistula Lagoon by construction of high-quality sailing infrastructure. Improving sailing and safety on waterways of Zulawy Wislane and the Vistula Lagoon.
- Extended tourist season by increasing tourist traffic, including the international in the Vistula River delta and the Vistula Lagoon. Improving the quality of the environment on waterways from Zulawy Wislane and the Vistula Lagoon, including sustainable use of areas included in the NATURA 2000.
- Change of perceiving of Zulawy Wislane as agricultural and peripheral region.
If you want to be informed about the different event and events related to the loop Zulawska subscribe to the newsletter. Enter your e-mail and join our database
You can always unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking the link in the footer of the submitted through e-mail us
Projekt współfinansowany przez Unię Europejską z Europejskiego Funduszu Rozwoju Regionalnego
Urząd Marszałkowski Województwa Pomorskiego, Departament Infrastruktury, ul. Okopowa 21/27, 80-810 Gdańsk, tel: 58 32 68 171, email@example.com